480-294-5935 | office: 480-350-9911 | fax:
October 2011 News Release:
BEHRENS ENGINEERING INVESTIGATIONS CELEBRATES
5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
The arrival of cooler weather and fall season mark the 5 year anniversary of Behrens Engineering Investigations (BEI). Fall is by far my favorite time of the year.
I don’t know about you but I have had enough talk about “haboobs” and the long hot Phoenix summer of 2011. Whatever happened to just calling it a “dust storm”? I have lived in Phoenix since 1972, but this is the first summer I have ever heard of any of our dust storms being called a “haboob”.
We are celebrating the completion of 5 successful years in business. Thank you for helping us achieve this milestone.
We appreciate your business and trust in allowing BEI to provide forensic engineering consulting services.
The goal and mission of BEI from day one has been:
To provide Professional, Thorough, Timely and Cost-Effective Forensic Engineering Services
The wide variety of failures that we have investigated and analyzed over the past 28 years has provided a skill set to “think outside the box” in the forensic engineering practice. This diversity combined with our methodical, detailed and inquisitive approach results in providing solid opinions to complex issues.
BEI provides forensic engineering services in a wide variety of practice areas:
· Mechanical Engineering Investigations
· Vehicle Fire Origin and Cause
· Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
· Motor Vehicle Failure Analysis (Brakes, Steering, Throttle Systems, Restraints, Tires, Suspension, Engine, Transmission, Electrical)
· Heavy Truck, Motorhome & RV Fire Origin and Cause
· Industrial & Heavy Equipment Fire Origin and Cause (Generators, Pumps, Compressors, Manufacturing Equipment)
· Natural Gas & Propane System Fires & Explosions (Fireplaces, Gas Grills, Regulators, Furnaces, Appliances, HVAC systems)
· Water Loss Origin and Cause
· Plumbing System and Component Failure Analysis (water heaters, water supply lines, RO systems, faucets, pressure reducing valves, toilet tanks)
· Industrial Equipment Failures, Fires and Accidents
· Consumer Product Failures, Fires and Accidents
· Residential and Commercial Building System Failures (foundation, roofing, flooring, water intrusion, HVAC, mold and building envelope issues)
· Building Premises Liability Accidents (slip/trip and fall, stairway, ladder & lighting accidents)
· Evidence Storage Services conforming to ASTM & NFPA Standards
Please check out the updated BEI website at BehrensEngineeringInvestigations.com that includes a portfolio section showcasing the variety of projects that BEI has handled. This section will be routinely updated with various projects that BEI has undertaken.
We sincerely thank you for your business and look forward to continue providing high quality forensic engineering services. I would appreciate any referrals of your associates, so that I may provide them the same level of high quality and efficient professional service.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime - I am here to serve you – and let’s all enjoy the cooler weather.
Timothy C. Behrens, P.E., CFI,
CFEI, CVFI, ACTAR